LAIBA Beverages is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to lead our design team. Please get in touch if you are an intuitive, detail-oriented creative, who is self-motivating and require minimal direction. You are not afraid to go outside the box yet understand how to maintain the branding guidelines. You aspire to grow with a fast-expanding company and meet necessary deadlines to help the company achieve goals.
- Branding: Consolidate and curate LAIBA’s Visual Identity across channels. Establish creative direction for the brand VI as well as brand guidelines
- Team Management: Coordinate all design necessities with junior designers, assign tasks and make sure every design follows the brand’s guidelines.
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Serve as a liaison between the designing team and the marketing & sales departments
- Maintenance: Design and update existing material, while maintaining/updating asset library – which will be accessible to the Sales and Marketing team.
- Marketing: Support the Marketing team with the designing of branded materials, develop graphics for website and E-commerce channels.
- Sales: Produce co-branded Point-of-Sales material for clients.
- Packaging: Coordinate with operations in designing aesthetic labels and packaging, whilst understanding and meeting national legal requirements.
- Maintain clear communication with printing production suppliers.
Location: Open position in Shanghai office
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ experience in graphic design
- Fluent in speaking and writing both English and Chinese
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Professional leadership, time management and organizational skills
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please apply through this CreativeHunt.com listing here: