We are looking for a CONTENT PARTNERSHIPS PROGRAM MANAGER with a passion for food and tech, to help support with SideChef’s key food influencer accounts and new content partner initiatives acting as a culinary trend watcher and informational resource for content partners to create a collaborative relationship between SideChef, our content partners, and their networks.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
- Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of both new and existing/established SideChef Culinary partners and ensure they do not turn to competition
- Build and create engaging digital space(s) for our content partners to learn from and gain value from their relationship with SideChef. This may include but is not limited to: increasing engagement rates within content partnership community forums increasing open rates for partner newsletters, marketing our in-house programs around partner opportunities and engagements, researching and executing webinars, and distilling and communicating proprietary data around content performance.
- Use data dashboards to analyze and create regular reporting of partner performance. Meet with partners regularly and provide project reports and updates to ensure program success and partner satisfaction.
Identify opportunities for partner growth within the program.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key partner needs and requirements, being quickly able to identify opportunities and proactively respond and act.
- Project manage content partner-led projects as they arise.
- Identify potential issues/threats to the business and relationship and be able to elevate these directly to senior management to act accordingly.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by culinary partners and deal with issues, concerns, and complaints to maintain personal and SideChef brand trust.
- Prepare regular reports of the progress of relationship and individual campaigns/projects with partners and forecast to internal stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Provide education & partner communication support: distill proprietary data/insights and translate industry trends to develop and distribute educational materials to a global partnership base.
WHO YOU ARE...
- Proven experience as a Key Account Manager, Engagement Manager, or Project Manager, a plus
- Strong knowledge of food blogs/media
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills with proven aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiating
- Not a short-term thinker; you are a visionary, a long-term think
Email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume to apply or with questions!